Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

T.I. Briefly Detained In Amsterdam, Now Released (Video)

#jaiyeorie

T.I. was briefly detained in Amsterdam after he was biking with a phone in his hand. 

The rapper and actor took to Instagram from his holding cell and appeared to be somewhat amused as he shared: 

So, I’m locked up now. I’m obviously not supposed to have my phone as I’m biking and because the policeman ran into me and broke his rearview [mirror]…

And because I didn’t have my passport on me…I don’t know. It will be fine. 

T.I. added that the officer was mad about the incident, but he isn’t “upset.” 

I’m having a phenomenal time,” he said.

It appears T.I. was held in custody for less than a half hour before being released expeditiously.

Watch his holding cell press conference below.

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments