Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘Marlon Wayans: You Know What It Is’ Comedy Special Set At HBO Max

#jaiyeorie HBO Max has announced their forthcoming comedy special, “Marlon Wayans: You Know What It is.” What is Marlon’s life-long fear? Exactly what you would expect: people with outie belly buttons. Marlon speaks on raising a daughter, dealing with a rebellious teenage son, and probably his greatest fear, the realization that his bad decisions are what tore his family apart. Marlon’s journey towards self-awareness can be encapsulated in the simple phrase… “You know what it is.” Marlon Wayans took to Instagram to share his excitement about his forthcoming special, writing: Dropping my 2nd stand up comedy special. This time on @hbomax August 19th look tune in to watch “YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS”. This sh*t hit different. All real sh*t. All about my life my fears my kids my f**k ups. I own it all. Proud of my growth as a comedian. #gettingtogreatness Watch the trailer below: “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments