Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Alex Rodriguez opens up on life after his relationship with Jennifer Lopez

#jaiyeorie 


Alex Rodriguez spoke life after Jennifer Lopez in an interview Tuesday, saying he feels he’s ‘in a great place’ about four months after parting ways with the superstar entertainer.

The 46-year-old celeb spoke with Entertainment Tonight on Tuesday about his latest endeavors, as he explained he was thankful for the time they had shared together. (Lopez has since rekindled her romance with actor Ben Affleck, 49.)

‘I had five years of an incredible life and partnership and also with my daughters, we learned so much,’ the three-time baseball MVP said in the interview. ‘And now we have the opportunity to take that and move forward and say, “You know what? We’re so grateful for the last five years, how do we make the next five years better because of lessons learned?” So I’m in a great place.’
Rodriguez, an alum of the New York Yankees, Texas Rangers and Seattle Mariners, said he was focused on his daughters Natasha, 16, and Ella, 13, with ex-wife Cynthia Scurtis, 38.

‘I’m so grateful for where God and the light has really put me, and I’m really looking forward,’ he said, ‘Mostly to see how my girls keep developing.’
In the chat, Rodriguez talked about his business endeavor Presidente beer, and how he draws inspiration from NBA icon Magic Johnson.

‘Magic showed me that you can be a Hall of Fame basketball player on the hardwood and you can be a Hall of Fame guy in the board room,’ Rodriguez said of Johnson, who has established himself an exec in a number of industries apart from his playing career. ‘And, because he was a man of color, I looked at him and said, “Oh man, why not me?”‘

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments