Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Sikiratu Sindodo PENS touching tribute to mom on her birthday

#jaiyeorie Actress Tayo Odueke aka Sikiratu Sindodo has penned an emotional note to her mother on her birthday. Sharing photos of her mum, the actress wrote; ”Am quite emotional this morning 😔 Asking myself where I was when my Mum was growing so old? I was close yet so far🤦🏽‍♀️ Busy hustling to make ends meet and not knowing time was ticking 🤨 Happy birthday to my real MPV💪 My strongest pillar ❤️❤️💯 Iya mi❤️ Also my fight buddy🤣 Chai my mum can shout for Africa 🙆‍♀️ Seeing your great grand child alone & sharing the same birthday with you is grace Waoooo…… 4th generation 👏👏👏👏 May Almighty Allah continue to grant you longliife in good health & wealth Insha Allah 🙏🏼 And happy birthday to my little man LLNP May you be a blessing to your generation now & beyond”
“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments