Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Marriage & Spirituality on “Toke Moments” with Pastor Kingsley

#jaiyeorie In this episode, Toke Makinwa sits with Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo of David’s Christian Centre, as they chat about relationships, marriage and spirituality. Toke says; I am confused about so many things and today I have Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo of David Christian Centre (DCC) as my guest on the show. This is not a religious episode, no matter the religion you practice you can join in the conversation. There is a lot of myths, beliefs, sayings, doctrines that I find kind of archaic, I find that religion can sometimes influence rational thinking and I decided to explore those areas. Watch the vlog below: “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments