Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I am EXTREMELY confused. The pain is one I cannot explain. -Davido Breaks Silence Following the Death of His Team Member, Obama DMW

#jaiyeorie  
am EXTREMELY confused. The pain is one I cannot explain.

Davido has taken to his Twitter to share his tribute to his team member, Obama DMW, who passed away a few days ago, saying that the death has deeply affected him.

“This is by far the hardest thing I’ve had to write,” he said, adding, “Hurt, broken, sad, and lost. For the first time in my life, I am EXTREMELY confused. The pain is one I cannot explain. 44 was more than an elder brother to me, he was a protector. someone that literally just always made me smile.”

He continued, “You became so peaceful. You [f]ound peace and purpose, a true generational influence. I cannot even begin to count the amount of people you helped, artistes you brought to me, people you brought together in nothing but love and brotherhood. Actors, artistes, influencers all. God!”

And he promised to take care of Obama’s family: “And to Malik, even though you are taller than me, you are basically my son. Doing so well in school, passing with flying colours. I have to be strong for you, and u have to be strong for the family, your mom . Everything 44 wanted to do for you, we will finish it together.”

He said a lot more.

See his tweets

44 MY FRIEND. May God accept you to His kingdom. I Love You.🕊❤️ pic.twitter.com/2IbKEeCv83

— Davido (@davido) July 7, 2 “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments