Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘I can boldly say I started from the foot of the ladder’ Actor Lateef Adedimeji

#jaiyeorie

Nollywood actor Lateef Adedimeji has shared some experiences on his journey to fame in the Nollywood industry.

Speaking about humble beginning in a post shared on his Instagram page, the actor said he never started big in his acting career.

A throwback photo of himself accompanied the post, Lateef Adedimeji said while growing up; there was never a driver waiting to drop him off at school or backpack lunch bag. Still, he had an ambition and was dedicated to it.

Lateef added in the movie industry, he was not anywhere close to the top as he can proudly say he started from the foot of the ladder.

While expressing appreciation to God for his current status, Lateef said he had come a long way with God, and there are still lots of work to be done; however, he will not jump process.

He wrote: Let’s talk about humble beginnings shall we?
Oh, wait, did you by any chance think I started big? Nibo? I can boldly say I started from the foot of the ladder, I’m nowhere near the top but I’m certainly not where I started from…
Look closely, there’s a story behind this image, going to school wasn’t even up for debate, it was a must…
There was no driver waiting to drop me off, there was no backpack or lunch bag, but there was ambition and dedication and the rest is history…

We (God and I) have come a long way, and He certainly isn’t leaving me now, the race isn’t won yet, there are lots of work to be done but I won’t jump the process…

This is my story, what is yours?
Alhamdulilai for today, we go again… On God!
It is what it is

  “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments