Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

GYM BAE - Erica and Kiddwaya in the gym is proof that they are inseparable

#jaiyeorie
Erica and Kiddwaya A new video of BBNaija ex-housemates, Erica and Kiddwaya that surfaced on social media is proof that the love birds are inseparable. Fans recalls that a few months ago, Kiddwaya disclosed in an interview that he was in a relationship with Erica but because he wanted to keep it private, he had to deny her. In his words;’ “I feel like I need to explain myself here! So Listen up carefully. She was my girlfriend at the time and I didn’t want people to be too involved… I wanted it to be private that’s why I said what I said. And sadly, my words got twisted and it brought a lot of drags! Positive vibes from now on pls” 'God does not recognize Nigeria again' - Actor, Kelvin Ikeduba laments | Video In the video, Kiddwaya and Erica were seen working out and having a nice time at the gym. This many see as enough evidence to show that the reality stars are in a relationship and they both love each other. Watch the video below; See some of the reactions the video generated below; @officialqueenpecky wrote “They are still dating but low key cos what people don’t know won’t spoil. They both deserves to be happy” @officialajummy wrote “They are doing well” @_onyinye.o wrote “Dem still dey date abeg…you can’t tell me otherwise” @kattygoldmark wrote “I like them together” @kiddrica_lovers_ wrote “This one sweet me abeg” @elvee_king wrote “They are better than the ones that block each other n is keeping malice” @iambella_robert wrote “Ex with benefits” @akudoo1 wrote “They are not exes though lol” “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments