Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Serena Williams - Tooth Chronicles

#jaiyeorie

The 23-time Grand Slam champion =got some pain in her tooth. It was because of this that she couldn’t go to practice yesterday and instead, went to the dentist. It was her husband Alexis Ohanian who accompanied her there.

“All right, so it’s back to the tooth chronicles. Things have gone pretty much from bad to worse and it is just not getting better. I know, now, I’m gonna go on the way to the doctor who will try to figure this out because it hurts. It’s very painful and I’m swollen…Alexis is now taking me to the doctor and hopefully, we can get this figured out,” said Serena in a video update.

 

 

 

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments