Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘I’m proud of the woman you’ve become’ Teddy A pens down heartwarming message to celebrate his wife, BamBam

#jaiyeorie

 Teddy A has taken to social media to celebrate his wife and colleague BamBam as she turns a year older.

The love story of the couple started during the reality TV show. After their exist from the house, their love stood the test of time and became a reality as they tied the knot and lived happily together.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, Teddy A gushed over his wife as he bragged about the kind of woman BamBam has become.

Teddy A captioned the post: A beautiful woman with the purest of hearts; so loving, selfless, strong, fierce, passionate, driven and spirit filled! Happy birthday my queen. I love you and I’m proud of the woman you’ve become!

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments