Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Little Black Book | Nollywood Web Series (2020) – Episode 5

#jaiyeorie In episode 5, Tade walks in on Leo and Peace and she struggles to focus at work. Leo pays Gladys and unexpected visit and we see just how much anger she ... wait, do you guys even read this stuff? Like really really read it? I could type absolutely rubbish here and I can bet that none of you will notice it. You'll probably just skip and go right to the part where we giveaway the free airtime. Some of you will still ask about the song titles too when I am still going to write it below. Wait, I know... Since you guys don't read it, I will start dropping spoilers here. So in today's episode, Leo is going to die. Yes, I said die. I bet you didn't see that one coming. Bye. 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments