Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Serena Williams In Stunning Shots For FastCompany!

#jaiyeorie
Serena Williams Fast Company Magazine..
 Serena Williams gracing the cover for FastCompany!

SHe has been tapped as the cover star for Fast Company’s latest issue where she also top the their list of 2020 “Most Productive People”.

In the magazine, Williams who is also venture investor, fashion designer, philanthropist, mom and wife gives readers a closer look into her at how she how she balances time between her family, her businesses, and her sport.

The athlete and investor also shares tricks and apps that help her stay ahead of her competition—and her calendar. Here are a few quotes from the cover feature tagged “Secrets of The Most Productive People.”


Productivity apps or tools she uses: #1: “Toggl, an app that tracks time and breaks down the percentage spent on family, business and tennis: “It’s really good for me, because at the end of the day I can say how much time I spent and how it adds up. I want my percentage with my daughter to be a lot.”

On when tennis takes precedence over investing: “The only time I don’t focus on [investing] is about eight weeks of the year, when I’m in a Grand Slam.”

On balancing time while training for tournaments: “Morning time is tennis time. Afternoon time is business time. I’m really, really organized with my time.”

On finding inspiration from her three-year-old daughter: “Life moves. If you’re not moving, Olympia’s making you move.”


On husband Alexis Ohanian stepping down from the board of Reddit, urging the company to replace him with a Black member: “I wasn’t sure, because I didn’t know where he was going with it. I’m like, ‘Wait, what are you doing? Why would you do that?’ That was my initial reaction. But once he explained himself, I was like, ‘Okay, well come off, now!”

First thing she does in the morning: “I check my phone.”

Last thing she does at night: “I watch TV. [So] the last thing I do is press play on my computer. Yes, I watch TV on my computer now.”





📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments