Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

OAP Toolz Oniru-Demuren celebrates her son, Chairman as he turns 2

#jaiyeorie

OAP Toolz Oniru-Demuren's son Chairman is 2 today. Toolz took to her Instagram page to celebrate him.

She narrated the fear she felt when she was pregnant with him, having lost her first pregnancy.  

She explained that she's emotional to see him grow and thrive as he turns 2. 

She wrote;

''My rainbow baby is 2!!

    I remember being pregnant with Chairman, and being so scared that something would go wrong again. At one point I was so anxious that I was having scans every week.

 Ever thankful for His grace, my baby was absolutely fine!!

    And now just like that, the little man that stole my heart is 2!

    I'm super emotional, but so grateful and HAPPY!!

    My you live up to your name my darling Prince.''


OAP Toolz Oniru-Demuren celebrates her son, Chairman as he turns 2




 

📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments