Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Nkechi Blessing and Toyin Abraham apologise to each other publicly

#jaiyeorie 
Nollywood actresses Nkechi Blessing and her mentor, Toyin Abraham have been at loggerheads for a while now.

 Nkechi claims she is still on drip [recall she had collapsed during a shoot], she says she can;t wait to apologise to Toyin in person, but then first this -- an open apology from her hospital bed.

She wrote; “I was going to write a page full of epistle.. But let me finish my last drip and come say them to you face to face ..In d main time ..Mummy mi Edakun Ejebure.. I miss you plenty @toyin_abraham”

Toyin then took to her comment section to reply to the actress and wrote;

“My love..it’s fine..I love and miss you more”

Nkechi Blessing and Toyin Abraham apologise to each other publicly
📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments