Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I need to go my village to investigate my mumuness for dis woman hand. - Charly Boy proposes to his wife AGAIN

#jaiyeorie 
Charly Boy has proposed to his wife again making it the 4th time in 45 years.

The area fada had taken his wife to a mall to shop, when he went on one kneel to propose.

The one time singer who had a microphone in his hand used it to get attention of shoppers has he proposed to his wife of many years again.

While accepting his proposal, she smiled and stretched forth her hand.

Sharing pictures and videos from the proposal, Charly Boy wrote;

''See what my wife made me do again?

I need to go my village to investigate my mumuness for dis woman hand.

My faithful followers make una dey pray for meooo.

How can one propose to the same woman 4 times in 45yrs.

Dis tin no empty hand sha.''

📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments