Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Cassper Nyovest Shares His Experience Battling COVID-19

#jaiyeorie 

Cassper Nyovest, has disclosed in a recent interview, his personal experience with getting infected with the novel Coronavirus also known as COVID-19.

The new father while speaking during an Instagram live stream with American radio host Ebro, said he contracted the virus while training and preparing for a boxing fight. He state

d that it happened even though they were social distancing and following all the safety rules they were told to observe.

“At first, it was just a scary part where we didn’t know what’s going on but we stayed home. And then I started training to prepare for this boxing match,” the ‘Amademoni’ rapper began.

“The training was so hectic and just at the peak of my fitness, I contracted COVID-19 In a meeting and everybody was social distancing and doing everything that we were told to do.”

He continued, “Somehow I caught it and if I wasn’t called by the person who tested positive then I wouldn’t have known. I just had a little headache and I thought it was from something else so I went and got tested and I found out I was positive.

Cassper disclosed that he only felt some slight headache, but thought it was normal until someone who tested positive, called to alert him.

“I just had a little headache and I thought it was from something else so I went and got tested and I found out I was positive. I didn’t have all the symptoms and it’s worse than just the flu. That’s how it affected me personally,” he said.

Nyovest also revealed that he has finished his quarantine period, noting that he was in isolation for 14 days.

“I was isolated for fourteen days. And on the seventh, it was the only day when it got challenging. I had a hectic fever and my body was all over the place. I was hot and cold,” he explained, adding, “Probably seven days later I was back running in the streets. First I was running I could feel that my chest wasn’t okay.”


 📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments