Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Quitting leadership in music business was like therapy for me – M.I

#jaiyeorie

On this week’s episode of #WithChude, award-winning hip-hop artist,  and former CEO of Chocolate City, Jude Abaga, aka ‘M.I’, discusses his journey through music, rise to fame, scandals, and more with host and founder of Joy Inc., Chude Jideonwo.

M.I said he does not let rumours get to him because the only opinion that really matters is his.

On Jesse Jagz leaving Chocolate City, M.I told Chude that he refused to take legal action against him because he is family. In his words, “I’m not going to fight my brother in public because of contracts that we signed. So, I said let it go; he’s my brother,” he said.


With 2 new ventures in the works – Task and Incredible Music, M.I is optimistic that there will be more outstanding advancements in his career in the near future.
An extended play of the conversation between M.I and Chude can be viewed below.

 📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments