Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Maupe Ogun and hubby welcome their second child

#jaiyeorie 


She wrote:

“On Thursday, 10th of September, @MoYusuf83017329 & I were blessed with a brand new addition to our family, Maryam Toluwanile, a beautiful lady who weighed 3.6kg at 36wks!

  • “What an experience it’s been this last week, but as I have since learnt, nothing prepares you for being a mother than motherhood itself and its been such a privilege for which I am eternally grateful to Almighty God.
“My baby and I perhaps might not be here today but for God and the special team at Green Acres Hospital, a little gem of a facility led by Dr Olayinka Olaniyan. His quick thinking and decision put my baby and I out of harm’s way. To them, a big ‘thank you.’”




 📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments