Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Gabrielle Union flaunts Natural hair on the cover of Women’s Health magazine’s October 2020 issue

#jaiyeorie 


 ‌Gabby is embracing her natural hair. For the cover of Women’s Health magazine’s October 2020 issue,

 ‌

Gabrielle Union has been on the front lines advocating for black hair acceptance.  “Being Mary Jane” star – who recently did a PSA for the CROWN ACT – has been vocal about how Hollywood REFUSES to hire black hairstylists and she shared  stories about non-black people spoiling her hair up on set.



 

Earlier this month, the multi-hyphenated star partnered up with celeb stylist Larry Sims to re-vamp her haircare line, “Flawless by Gabrielle Union,” which in its new iteration is majority Black-owned after it was originally launched in 2017. She shared how it felt so freeing to shoot a magazine cover rocking her natural hair for the first time.

”These are #bts pics from my @womenshealthmag shoot. It was the 1st time feeling truly like myself in front of the camera,” Gabby shared. “The me that my loved ones see everyday. The me that fights daily for my peace and the peace of others. The imperfect warrior thats lost more battles than I've won, but still keeps on fighting. At this grown ass age, I feel like I'm finally ME. And I can breathe. And as long as I have breath, my ass can keep fighting. @flawlessbygu got me rocking my own curls and feeling like a #flawlessbeauties.”

That wasn’t her only “first” experience…

 ‌

 ‌

The 47-year-old entertainer said this was her first magazine cover shot by a Black woman. 


 📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments