Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“Should I tell my partner about my Past?” -Femi Iyanu is Sparking an Important Conversation with Short Film

Studying all the interesting and hidden things about a new partner is part of the satisfaction of entering a new relationship. But you're telling your partner all about your past really necessary?
This short film titled  "Should I tell my partner about my past?  "written, made and directed by Femi Iyanu, addressing the issue in the most extreme way.
Watch the short film below:

📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments