Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Bobrisky boasts of being the most talked about in Nigeria as he almost hits 3 million followers on Instagram

#jaiyeorie
Bobrisky  thanked his 2.9m followers on Instagram .



He thanked his followers for following him, even though he knows some of their friends might have questioned why they followed him on the photo sharing platform. 
He thanked them as he says he is counting on having 3 million followers by next week.
''Before I clock 3,000,000 next week I want to thank all my 2.9million followers. I’m humble ! Thank you guys for showing me love ❤️. I know some of your friends will question y you followed me but you guys have ur several reasons. Thank you so much 😊. Without you there is no bobrisky,'', he wrote. 📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments