Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘Kwasia’ – Fameye Replies A Fan Who Say Ghanaians Are Tired Of His One Way Struggle and Suffering Songs



According to music lovers, he should start talking about different contents in his songs because they are tired of listening to him as if he’s the only one who is struggling in life.
Well, a fan tweeted that,
“Chale, squad for get different content give Fameye waa. Every song he go make biaa the content be ‘nothing I get’ like ebi only am p3 dey struggle for life. Tsw”

And Fameye came to reply that,
“Tins only go bee for you on social media !nokwr3 bia nim? Go lisin all my sngs I drp not features I no get 1 single Sef I talk say I Dey suffer for inside nothing I get sef I no talk say I Dey sofa just my recent song I did to honor Kwaadee is actually the song I sed … kwasia”.
Guy nia wodwen mfa me hosaa s3 nia wonim aa nie s3 me y3 nam aa wonso woy3 nkyinam! I Dey street pass you ! U go make am only on social media

📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣
‘Kwasia’ – Fameye Replies A Fan Who Say Ghanaians Are Tired Of His One Way Struggle and Suffering Songs

Post a Comment

0 Comments