Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Toke Makinwa’s Shoe Closet ENVY

#jaiyeorie
It's no secret that Toke Makinwa shoes serves us seriously with the envy of trendy dad sneakers Balenciaga and Off White ,Malone Souliers and  Amina Muaddi. The social media star gave us a deeper dive in his shoe closet in the TikTok 60 Days Shoes Challenge
On her Instagram she shared:
60 days shoes challenge….
The team won’t let me rest till we did this. @dami_oke pulled it off on the edits, the things we get up to in my closet is insane, I love shoes  here are some of my fav pairs . My ultimate fav pair has to be the most iconic Manolo Blahnik Hangisi “something blue”, I love them cos Big proposed to Carrie in them and I am a hopeless romantic. I’ll always have them
Watch this video to see a cross-section of her impressive shoe collection


  📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments