Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Sabrina Elba shares never-before-seen wedding footage


Sabrina Elba shares never-before-seen wedding footage


Newlywed Sabrina Elba has shared never-before-seen wedding footage in celebration of her and Idris‘ first anniversary. She shared a video on social media in which she walks down the aisle with her mother towards Idris. So sweet!

Sabrina shared a lengthy message to mark the occasion. She said in part; “Words can’t describe what I felt in this moment. Walking down the aisle and seeing the man of my dreams, my best friend, standing in front of me ready to make a bond that lasts forever.”
She continued; “You have changed my life, you have changed my world, you have changed my spirit. I thank you for the happiness you give me every day and the love you show me and my family. I can’t believe it’s been a year. All the memories we’ve make it feel like a lifetime. Let’s celebrate today for our future and be thankful for the health and happiness we have. I love you Idris and I forever will.”
Sabrina Elba shares never-before-seen wedding footage. Take a look.


📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments