Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Mimi Faust Took A $150K Pay Cut On ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Due To Lack Of Drama In Her Life (Video)


 Mimi Faust took a $150,000 pay cut on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” because she didn’t have enough drama going on in her life.
She revealed the scoop during a recent Instagram LIVE interview with relationship expert Stacii Jae Johnson saying:
I’ve elevated and grown from the BS that I was in and I’m happy now.
Nobody wants to see happy on ‘Love & Hip Hop!’ They just don’t! ‘Love & Hip Hop’ is not a happy arena!
They want to see wigs flying and drinks thrown and somebody punch somebody in the face. That’s what they want to see!
And unfortunately, I choose not to participate in that and I’ve had to take a major pay cut because of it and the reason why because I didn’t have enough drama in my life.
Yeah, $150,000 pay cut I had to take. $150,000!
Mimi went on to say she doesn’t believe she should continue to be on the show.

This Wednesday I had the pleasure of having my sister friend Mimi Faust @mimifaust as a guest on my show Love Rants on @getvokl . In our discussion around the topic, “Becoming Mimi Faust: Healed & Happy In My Own Skin” I’m so happy she spoke about her courage to standing up for her happiness. Ladies take note! Don’t let ANYONE... even a job steal your joy and happiness. She speaks candidly to me on saying NO to a fake storyline and as a result taking a $150K paycut all in the name of LOVE! Trust me you want to watch this clip! Tune into my show Love Rants every Wednesday at 8pm on Get Vokl https://Bit.ly/stacii getvokl

#love #businesswoman #advice #MimiFaust #motivationalspeaker #corona #covid #femalemotivation #coronamemes #instagram #facebook #lifecoach #podcast #womenwholead. #staciijae #staciijaejohnson #justdategirl #men #essencemagazine #bet #corona #covid #covid19 #relationships

"You ain't gone treat my cousin like one of them H0es, Darnell . She drives & utters "Stupid ni99a", Darnell ask" What did you say? Peaches repeats "Stupid Ni99a😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Unforgettable Scene from Thin Line Between Love & Hate😂. Darnell was so scared of her 😂😂😂. Hi Stacy 👋🏾 😂
Mimi is the foundation of tbe show.. How dare they cut her or her monies. This is BS
Good for you @mimifaust 🙌🏽
Nah, happiness, peace is everything! I don't blame you, honey Mimi live your life.
She looks so happy and no stress. I used to hate to see the vein pop out when she would be yelling. Congratulations on your growth Mimi💕💕
This is perfect. This marketing is paerfecf
Are we forgetting Mimi is the same person who lied about the whole sextape scandal for Love & Hip Hop? That’s unforgivable and I will never have respect for her.
Bless you for a peace of mind.
I’m cheering for you🎉🎉🎉 #girlgobegreat
If by any chance reading my comments, DM me for all kinds of ART WORKS 🎊🎆🎇🎊logo's, MUSIC COVER, CARTOON VERSION OF YOURSELF...
🎇🎇🎆I am a graphics designer ⚡🔥DM for yours 🔥🔥LOGO, album cover, cartoon picture, cartoon video❄, illustrations,💥 flyers and lot more💥💥🎉🎉🎇
So glad Mimi is doing great in her life and relationship!! She deserves it !! Fuck the bullshit! We need to get love and hip hop back to love❤️ .. and positivity. Especially with how our black community is being treated and disrespected. Let’s love on each other! The fan base is still there, so let’s switch gears.
Proud of you. All money ain't good money
People love drama and toxicity! Unfortunately that’s what keep ratings and this is why so many of our women and men sell themselves short internally. Good for you Mimi protect this new found peace and growth💅🏾💅🏾💅🏾

You might interested in



Post a Comment

0 Comments