Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Marriage in Your 20s - New Episode of Toke Makinwa’s “Toke Moments”

#jaiyeorie

Toke Makinwa is back in the 2nd episode of Toke Moments and this time he talks about a topic that has been trending for a while.
In this episode, he discusses the pressure to pursue a marriage in your twenties, when there is no set age for this issue and not one size fits everyone, he personally believes that the 20s should be used to try to find you.
She says, “Your 20’s should be spent finding you, find you before you think of finding a life partner. When I think of my 20’s and all the unnecessary pressure I put on myself, those unrealistic standards I thought was the norm, completely crazy. Now while I believe that not one size fits all, I also believe age has nothing to do with maturity but I leave room for experience, there are certain things you can only learn with growing older, wiser and that is where Age comes in”.
Watch the video below:

  📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments