Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Linda Mtoba and her daughter are the new Huggies ambassadors!

#jaiyeorie


Actress and new mom Linda Mtoba and her daughter are the new Huggies ambassadors. The star announced the exciting news on social media and finally shared a look at her adorable daughter.
Speaking on being part of the Huggies family, Linda shared in part;  “When we found out we were expecting our first baby we were excited for the precious gift of life & the beautiful journey that lay ahead. I wanted to partner with a brand that added value to my new life and could help me add value to other moms’ lives. They say you learn from the best and I have been blessed with a phenomenal mom. She shows me every day what unconditional love is and I am able to translate that to my daughter effortlessly.”
She added; “Huggies cares for my baby as well as myself, being there for us through every moment in our new journey. We still have so much to learn together, and I am at ease with Huggies by my side to take care of my little explorer and give her freedom to grow in comfort! I enjoy living in the moment and with this partnership I am able to focus on creating the best memories with my family that I will cherish forever.”
Linda Mtoba and her daughter are the new Huggies ambassadors! Congratulations!


📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments