Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kendra G. Instalive With Deelishis


KENDRA G. captioned; She broke down her prayer to GOD about her desires for her Husband before she met @santanaraymond, she spoke on how people, and even him at first, thought she was after his money. Raymond even made an appearance and spoke VERY highly of his wife to be! Do they want kids?? Who moved in with who?! This whole damn interview was FIRE! This is just a clip. The entire interview is still up on IG Live and it’s truly worth watching!!! Love you forever
@iamsodeelishis for trusting me enough to speak with me on IG! ❤️😍😘

🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽👑🎩
Sexy for the public and wholesome at home? Isnt that backwards? I thought you give less to the streets and save the rest or give it all to it ur husband...maybe that's just my wholesome self speaking 🙃
That’s right Sista . Preach 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
She was all good up until that last portion where she wouldn’t let it go til he said he moved in with her. That would’ve been a red flag moment for me. It was more important to her to put out to people that she’s the one that has it going on in the relationship than letting him have enough sense of alpha to feel like the man in the relationship. You can see he was reluctant to say it and she wasn’t letting go. His whole body language was like a hit puppy lol. Putting his head down & forcing a smile. You don’t have to win every battle in a relationship coming from the male or female side & that was a battle she coulda let him have.
I don’t want a man to say that I’m domesticated and look at my house so I can take care of his I don’t want to be a man’s maid and cook I want him to hire a maid and cook like I had growing up. That’s such a turn off for a man to say especially men who ask if I can cook on the first date. I ask them if they can cook right back.😕
Its obvious that he has swallowed her lies. don't be surprised that she ask him for a prenuptial agreement.
That was mad informative. Cause I definitely assumed she was out for that bag when I heard she was with him...
God, can You make her list for me too? 🤦🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️😜
(Respect my freedom to speech & know it’s neither right or wrong so it doesn’t require your negative comments/opinions). God Bless! Peace & love!!!
This woman don't even look the dang, what happened to your face?? That's not flavor of love delicious that's deliciosa lol. Looking like a Colombian, I don't understand how a mother of a girl will go to such lengths of changing her face when you were already a very beautiful woman, what kind of example you setting for your daughter?? I can't even look at her face man Smh. Out here looking fake.
Im actually glad she found love good luck to the couple and congrats on the engagement ❤️
📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments