Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Khafi Keeps Children Entertained with a Fun Storytime

 Big Brother Naija 2019’s star, Khafi Kareem, is here to read a fun book for the kids, titled “Guess How Much I Love You” by Sam McBratney.
She says:
I got a message on twitter from a mother asking me to read a children’s book for her children who were bored at home during lockdown. I went to my nearest store, bought this book and had lots of fun reading. I hope you enjoy this ACupOfKhafi Storytime for Kids! Are there any other children’s books you’d like to see me read?
Watch the video below:

📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. #jaiyeorie ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments