Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Alicia Keys opens up about her decision to move forward with her 2nd pregnancy


 
Alicia Keys opens up about her decision to move forward with her second pregnancy in her upcoming autobiography, More Myself.
 
In the book, Alicia share that she was in the middle of working on her sixth studio album, Here, when she found out she was four months pregnant with her and husband, Swizz Beatz‘s second child in 2014.

 
In her book, Alicia shared in part; “I wasn’t ready for this, which is what I told the doctor.  This is the worst time ever. I’m working on my next album. My husband just got into Harvard Business School. And I’ve been drinking—a lot.’ I left her office feeling so torn.”
She continued; “The music I was creating felt more important and urgent than just about everything. I’d have to put off its release for at least a year if I chose to have the baby.”
Alicia added that she changed her mind about her pregnancy while listening to an uplifting song. She said in part; “While I was struggling over my choice, I went into the studio one evening and began listening to ‘More Than We Know,’ a song Swizz and I had written. The lyrics are about how we’re capable of so much more than we can ever imagine. My eyes filled with tears. How could I take away the potential for this beautiful child, this light that could touch others in ways I couldn’t dream of. For me, the song was a powerful message that I should go on with the pregnancy.”
Alicia Keys opens up about her decision to move forward with her second pregnancy. We can’t wait to read her memoir.
 

 
 
 
 
📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. #jaiyeorie ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments