Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘My snail is sweeter than yours. I need a snail eater’ – Dayo Amusa

‘My snail is sweeter than yours. I need a snail eater’ – Dayo Amusa
Dayo Amusa has gone on Instagram and Twitter to reveal that she’s in need of someone to eat her “snail”.


The actress shared a photo of herself on Instagram and wrote:
 
“Attention Please!
I need a snail eater!
I mean, are you a snail eater?”

Hours later, she shared another post, writing: “Why are some ladies beefing? Is it my fault that my snail is sweeter than yours?”
She added: “Yes I said it!!! I NEED A SNAIL EATER.”
📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. #jaiyeorie ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments