Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Judge Faith Says ‘I Do’ To Kenny Lattimore

             

 Judge Faith Jenkins tied the knot to singer Kenny Lattimore

They said their “I Dos” before 275 family and friends at First Congregational Church in downtown Los Angeles last weekend. And their guest-list was star-studded as ever. The reception lush was at the The Alexandria Ballrooms.
Preacher/Hollywood producer DeVon Franklin (husband of actress Meagan Good) officiated the ceremony and Stevie Wonder serenaded Judge Faith with his classic track “You And I” as she made her way down the aisle.  Rapper MC Lyte, actress Sheryl Lee Ralph, “Grey’s Anatomy” star James Pickens Jr., and author Malcolm Gladwell.
 
Judge Jenkins told US Weekly she met Kenny on a blind date though her friend/music producer Aaron Lindsey. She was looking for someone to help her record some Christmas music and Aaron suggested Kenny. However, it wasn't love at first sight or anything.
“The first time we met was for lunch and we talked for two hours,” Faith told the publication. “I don’t know that there was a real spark at first but it was a genuinely interesting conversation. Kenny actually thought I wasn’t that interested because I didn’t per se flirt with him. It was lunch! I was just looking for good conversation and to enjoy my turkey club. The flirting would come later! Which it did.” 


“Kenny was different from anyone I’ve ever met from the very beginning. I’ve known his music since college so I didn’t know what to expect when meeting someone who has been such an established artist for so long,” she shared. “But he showed a graciousness and humility that endeared me to him right away. I see him consistently treat every person he encounters like they are VIPs in his world and exudes a kindness that makes me believe in the best in others.”
Faith & Kenny announced their engagement in September 2019. Five months later, they jumped the broom!


The couple participated in pre-marriage counseling to make sure they were ready to make such a big commitment.
“For the most part, once the ring is on you’ve really made the decision about marriage and the counseling is almost an afterthought. For us, we wanted counseling to be at the forefront so we could decide if our core values were as aligned as we thought they were,” she explained.





















Congrats to the couple!



📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. #jaiyeorie ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments