Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘My love, I got your back’ – Ihedioha’s wife pays him tribute



The wife of the former governor of Imo State, Ebere Ihedioha, assured her husband, Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha, that he had her support in these trying times.
She wrote the note bare hours after the Supreme Court in Abuja on Tuesday sacked Ihedioha and declared Senator Hope Uzodinma of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as the duly elected governor of the state.
Taking to her Fecebook page, the immediate past First Lady of the state, declared her undying support and love for her husband.
She also described Ihedioha as her love, partner and friend.
She wrote,
“My Love, my Partner and my Friend. Nkem! #IGotYourBack”




How is your day going.... Share...… …………….. ………….. …………. 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments