Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Shaunie O’Neal Reflects On The ‘Toughest Day Of Her Life’


Shaunie O'Neal Reflects On The 'Toughest Day Of Her Life'


Shaunie O’Neal took to Instagram to reflect on the “toughest day of her life”…the day her son, Shareef O’Neal underwent heart surgery.


In the lengthy post, The “Basketball Wives” star wrote about having to trust and rely on God like never before:

One year ago today, as a mother I had to rely and trust God like never before. This process has taught me so much and made me understand how precious life is. I was at a place where I cried non stop but still had to be strong for my children. @shareefoneal your Faith even though you were scared comforted me. A whole year later your heart ️ still loves unconditionally, and works better than it ever worked before. Thank you all for your prayers and support over the last year! #1yearopenheartsurgeryanniversary#ShareefOneal #AMothersLove Support the @american_heart#godisgoodtous

See the original post below:

How is your day going.... Share...… …………….. ………….. …………. 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments