Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I never saw myself as a politician until 2018 - Governor Sanwo-Olu


I never saw myself as a politician until 2018 - Governor Sanwo-Olu

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State stated that he never saw himself as a politician until 2018 even though he held public offices for over a decade.

The Lagos State Governor disclosed this on Thursday December 12,  at a lecture he delivered at the 3rd Alumni Lecture of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Faculty of Engineering Alumni Association which was held at the University campus.

He said;

 “I saw myself purely as a professional – a technocrat- in politics and public service.
"The opportunity to run as governor was a bigger responsibility than anything I had ever done, and, and unlike everything before, not a role to which I could be simply appointed. I can say that it was at that point that I became a politician”.


How is your day going.... Share...… …………….. ………….. …………. 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments