Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Tania Omotayo,Alex Ekubo, Ini Edo, Toni Tones, Orezi, Naira Marley, Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite - Toke Makinwa’s 35th Birthday Dinner

Toke Makinwa shared her 35th birthday party with on her vlog.On this episode of Toke Moments, the star is sharing the video from the party
 Bovi and his wife Kris, IK Ogbonna, Tania Omotayo,Alex Ekubo, Ini Edo, Toni Tones, Orezi, Naira Marley, Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite, Toolz and hubby Captain Demuren, Omawumi, Eku Edewor, Waje, Denola Grey,Banky W, Tobi, Waje were in attendance.

. Toke says:
Happy Birthday to me!!! Turning 35 has been so exciting guys, Its literally brought a new phrase into my life. I was away in South Africa for work, I celebrated there and when I got back to Lagos, I had a party. I watched the video from my birthday dinner and decided to share it this week so you all can get a taste of what went down as I turned 35. Thank you for all your kind words, prayers and support. Enjoy my 35th birthday dinner.
Watch the video below.

How is your day going.... Share...… …………….. ………….. …………. 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments