Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Imade Adeleke's International passport stolen


Davido's first child, Imade Adeleke has lost her passport!

Her mom  revealed on Instagram how a nanny stole lots of money from her and then, Imade's yankee passport. But everything is under control now, has the passport has been recovered.

She wrote; “Earlier this year my former assistant stole money and my daughter’s Yankee passport. I didn’t know it was missing till my oldest nanny told me to please check my room for missing valuables 2 whole days after the girl had left us.

“I thank God for his grace, we were able to retrieve most of the things she stole. Since then, my trust issues heightened when it comes to workers. I literally just let my mom and auntie do the talking cos me i don’t even have that strength walahi.” How is your day going.... Share...… …………….. ………….. …………. 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments