Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

WATCH: Ciara shares the best advice she’s received


Ciara shares the best advice she's received

Ciara shared the best advice she’s received during an interview with music streaming service, Spotify. She revealed that it was that there’s never a perfect time to have a baby.
 
Ciara got visibly emotional explaining that this was true for her because she worked through her pregnancies. She said in part: “And that’s something I have learned; in both my pregnancies I danced until the end. And I have my own record label. And then at home I have my two babies. That’s my why, because that’s real. I have more of a reason for what I’m doing.”
Ciara shares the best advice she’s received. Here’s a look at the full clip.




 Have you read 📜 🗺️ 😂 #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments