Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Missy Elliott to receive the MTV Video Vanguard Award



Video Vanguard Award
Missy Elliott is set to receive the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award at the 2019 MTV Video Music Awards. She will make history as the first female hip-hop artist to receive the award which honours an artist
’s remarkable body of work.
Missy took to social media to share the exciting news saying in part: “I didn’t know if I would ever receive this but I want y’all to know I do not take it for granted I am GRATEFUL.” She joins fellow recipients, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Janet Jackson, Madonna, and Jennifer Lopez.
The  MTV Video Music Awards take place on 26 August in New Jersey.
Missy Elliott to receive the Video Vanguard Award. Congratulations!


  Have you read 📜 🗺️ 😂 #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments