Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Power Actress LaLa Anthony Confirms She’s Considering Legal Separation From Husband

#jaiyeorie


According to E! News, the show actress has confirmed that “La La and Carmelo have been living apart for quite some time [and] La La is proceeding with legal discussions as the next step in their relationship.”
And about their son Kiyan, the rep said that they “will remain loving and committed parents to their son.”

In 2017, they went on a brief break. “I don’t know what the future holds. I just know that we are doing an incredible job again being parents to our son. We are the best of friends. I’ve been with Melo since he was 19 years old. You’re not with somebody that long, and it just goes out the window.”
During their time apart, La La said she took it as an opportunity to start “putting myself first.”“As women we forget to do that a lot. And whatever’s meant to happen will happen,” she explained. “I’m learning I don’t have to have it all figured out. Life has to happen and things will sometimes just figure themselves out.”📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments