Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

'I'll be left with like 150k a night,' - Cardi B reveals her income as she explains why she won't be going on tour

Have you read 
Cardi B revealed her summer income in an Instagram post she later deleted.

  I Like It songstress, 26, displayed a spreadsheet indicating her income over the course of last month, this month and next month in an extended explanation of why she's sticking with the festival circuit and one-and-done shows instead of going on her own tour this summer, according to Just Jared.

'I find it so funny that people that ARE NOT FANS have the biggest concerns on why haven't I done a tour,' the Bodak Yellow artist said. 'Welp because here you go, let me break it down for you.'

She explained the economics of hitting the road - and the expenses it accrued.


'Let's say if I go on tour and I do 600K a night right… sounds good but let's get in the touring business shall we?' said the Grammy-winning music star, whose full name is Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar. 'Stage production gotta be massive since the fans pay massive so just on stage and production.'

She said that production costs, as well as costumes and makeup, could total around $300,000 nightly.

'I'll be left with like 150k a night,' she said.

Cardi then explained why the alternatives are better than embarking on her own tour without a new album to promote.

'Now why would I do that now when I can go on tour on my second album while I get festival and independent Cardi concerts,' she said in the post. 📜 🗺️ 😂 #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments