Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Jada Pinkett-Smith Recalls The Time She Had A Threesome (Video)

#jaiyeorie

In an upcoming episode of “Red Table Talk,” Jada Pinkett-Smith recalls the time she had a threesome. Get the scoop and a sneak peek.
Jada Pinkett-Smith is opening up about a threesome she had.
In an upcoming episode of “Red Table Talk,” the topic of discussion will be polygamy.
Willow Smith became intrigued by polyamorous relationships after she began following a throuple (three-person couple) on social media..
Of course, when you hear Jada is opening up about threesomes, your mind immediately shift to the freaky rumors surrounding her marriage to Will Smith.
But, JPS says it was something she did when she was very young and she didn’t particularly care for it much!
I had a threesome once. I was very, very young. Like, early 20s.
I didn’t like it. It just didn’t have the level of intimacy. But I tried it once and I was like, ‘Well, that’s not for me.’ But I would think if I was in love with two people, that’s another level.”
I could see enjoying a threesome then, but I was a kid. I was just like, you know, I saw two cute people…
Watch the clip below.


Click here if embed doesn’t work properly.
It will be interesting to see if Willow will eventually explore a polyamorous relationship down the road.
Your thoughts?📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments