Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Ayanda Thabethe is Body Goals on the Cover of Women’s Health Magazine @womenshealthmagsa @ayandathabethe_

#jaiyeorie

 


 Ayanda Thabethe is onthe cover star of Women’s Health magazine .
In the magazine, the Puma Fitness and Ponds SA Ambassador opens up how she’s learned to keep reinventing herself to stay relevant while remaining true to her self. She shares tips on how she has overcome her adult acne and how she keeps her body fit.

She wrote for her 1.1m IG followers;
It’s an absolute honor and privilege for me to grace the cover of @womenshealthmagsa July ‘19. Fitness has become a huge part of my life. The journey has been challenging yet rewarding, I consider exercise a gift to myself and what better way to celebrate the journey than to share my love for fitness with you! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed telling my story.
Women's Health SA wrote ;New cover alert —> 🚨 @ayandathabethe_ 🚨 Coming in hotttttt!! @pumasouthafrica #fitgirl and @ponds_sa beauty ambassador tells us how she’s learnt to keep reinventing herself to stay current (but remained true to her authentic self), how she’s overcome her adult acne and she shares her top #fitness tips for how she keeps her bod in such good shape. We love you Ayanda! ❤️❤️❤️

Credits:
Shot by
@seanlaurenzphoto
Styled by @karinorzol
Make-up and hair by @laurensmitmakeupartist
📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments