Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Eve opens up about her fertility struggles



Eve opens up about her fertility struggles
The ladies of American talk show, The Talk, have been opening up about their different struggles with the aim to let their viewers know that they weren’t the only ones going through tough battles.
 Eve opened up about her fertility struggles. The star shared that struggling to conceive made her feel like less of a woman.


 She shared in part;  “As a woman you just think things happen naturally and I felt like I was damaged. I felt like I was broken. I felt like, oh maybe I wasn’t good enough… it’s a very sad hurtful thing, but the more I hung onto it the worse I actually felt about it about myself…”
“Since I’ve shared, people have been so sweet to me. Even in the audience people have actually come to me and hugged me and said you deserve it and it’s going to happen for you. So, thank you to the audience here,” she continued.



 Image: Eve IG
📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments