Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Oprah Winfrey makes her debut on the Daily Show

#Jaiyeorie

 Winfrey sat down with Daily Show host Trevor Noah for an interview.
Oprah is currently on a press tour following the release of her new book, The Path Made Clear.
Winfrey took a few questions from the audience and shared all the 'normal' things she does which include travelling with her own bread and avocados
"I travel with my own bread and I bring my own avocados. So I have my own avocado orchard", said Oprah.
To which Noah responded by telling her that owning your own avocado orchard is not normal: "You just said I am going to tell you something normal and now you've just said I have my own avocado orchard."
Oprah who is also working on a documentary series for Apple about mental health with Prince Harry said she hopes "normalize" mental illness.Oprah stayed after her interview for a Between The Scenes, or as she calls it, “that behind-the-scenes thing you do.”
 📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments