Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Jordyn Woods’ beauty tip is to always “start with eyebrows”

#jaiyeorie
Brow-wow! Jordyn Woods shares her best eyebrow tips


Jordyn Woods ,21 says it’s easy to groom brows to look like they have been “freshly done”, which sets up a perfect base on which to begin the rest of a make-up routine.
She said: “My top tip is to star with your eyebrows first when applying make-up.
“Begin by shaping them with your brow pencil and then use concealer to make it look like you have a fresh brow line.
“This will disguise all the out-of-place hairs and your brows will appear to be freshly done.
She said: “For my eyes, I really like Too Faced better than Sex Mascara.
“When it comes to eyeshadow, I just like to keep it pretty simple.
“You can use any eyeshadow to create your look, but I don’t like to experiment too much.”

The reality TV star said: “My skin routine is probably quite strict, but it’s nothing too crazy.
“I use Dr. Barbara Sturm Enzyme Cleanser as it’s not too harsh on my sensitive skin.
“Then I use a really good moisturiser – I like Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentre.
“I also apply Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil and Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask before bed.”
And Jordyn believes it’s important to take the time to give her hair a regular treat too
She said: “I feel like it’s good every once in a while to do a hair mask.

“Everyone’s hair is different, but for mine I need to use a product that’s super rich and revitalising, like Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask.”
🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments