Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To ‘Chacha’

#jaiyeorie



Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To ‘Chacha’
Shared with Caption ..
Easter weekend at home feeling this #chacha song by my bro @iamharrysong I’ve moved on to positive vibes only #chacha #blessings #newbegining #happyeaster
So I woke up today & decided to be happy and look what God did?
Bros @iamharrysong just sent me N400000 for play when I dey play.
Plsss help me thank him oh, you don’t know what this means to me right now
I will dance Chacha everyday for the rest of this year #positivevibes forever #chacha


📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments