Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Halle Berry Finally Drops How She Got The Best Shape Of Her Life At 52!

           
Halle Berry is 52, a fan of John Wick and when she found out director Chad Stahelski was looking for a female assassin, she took matters into her own hands to make sure she won the role.


"I'm a John Wick fan, and I heard [Stahelski] was looking to cast a badass female who could fight, so I went to his office and I said, 'I think it should be me,'" the YBF actress told Entertainment Tonight on the carpet. Stahelski quickly jumped in with his version of the story.
"You didn't say you think. You said, 'It will be me.' I couldn't kick her out of the office!" Stahelski said. "[And when that happens], you jump up and down and say, 'OK. Absolutely!'"
"[Director] Chad [Stahelski] got me in the best shape of my life, so why not show it?" she asked, teasing her sexy Instagram photos. "These guys worked me so hard. I never worked so hard in my whole life for this little character in this movie."
"I've never been in the best shape of my life mentally, physically, and it's all because I got to work with some of the best of the best," she added. "So there are wonderful benefits of that."


The mom-of-two told E! News she got a crash course in martial arts where she relentlessly trained for five, sometimes six, days a week for five months straight to prepare for the role.


She said it would probably take most people two-to-three years to reach the level she reached in just five months...**brag




Check it at the 1:08-minute mark below:



Photos: Splash/MEGA📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments