Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

And I can’t blame them because of a lot of these people don’t know me on a personal level or know my schedule - Sean Tizzle TALKS Quitting Music

#jaiyeorie




Sean Tizzle has addressed rumors of him quitting music, saying that his fans have not been hearing from him does not mean he has quit music.


Morihanfen Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele disclosed this to Showtime, also stating that as a matter of fact, he would be releasing good music soon.


“A huge number of people tend to think I relocated or moved abroad; this was the mindset of a lot of people about me. I traveled for months on my US tour and also spent time working with other artistes and producers. As an artiste I believe change of environment is sometimes helpful for a creative person. I worked with Grammy award winning producers and I was the first Nigerian artiste to meet and work with Tory Lanez back in 2016. To avoid irregularities one has to keep working and allow the music speak for itself.

“I have always been in Nigeria; people just like to think I’m not in town. And I can’t blame them because of a lot of these people don’t know me on a personal level or know my schedule. I try to make myself available when I can and let out only what I want the public to know about,” he said.

On new good music, he says;

“Like always, I’m about good music, my fans need to keep believing and supporting me, I will make good music and keep the love alive. Except good music from me, maybe a body of work soon, I’ve been working with some really talented guys.”📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments