Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

My heart has been weighing heavy. - Tiffani Thiessen Mourns Luke Perry


My heart has been weighing heavy. - Tiffani Thiessen Mourns Luke Perry
Actor known from 90210 show Luke Perry died of a stroke aged 52.

Tiffani Thiessen writes ;My heart has been weighing heavy. The loss of a man who started as my co-star but quickly became my friend. He welcomed me on my very first day of 90210 with open arms. A day that was not an easy one for me. I was coming in to a show, a family really, that had been
together for over 4 years. But this man took me under his wing and made me feel at home. Made me feel like I belonged in his TV family. He was sincere, sweet, warm, kind, professional and funny as all heck. And most of all, the definition of a gentleman. Luke, our world has a hole in it now that you aren’t here. But heaven definitely gained you as an angel. #RIP #LukePerry #gonetoosoon📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments